Wednesday 4 March 2009

My Brighton and Hove

In 2002 I arrived to Brighton. I came to study for less than a year. I can still remember my first time in England and the cold air into my face after going through the doors of Heathrow airport. At the time I had even trouble pronouncing Brighton in a way that the couch driver could say yes and help me to take my bags.

After several years, I am convinced that this town is one of the interesting and fun places I have been. There are so many things going on. Also many big events in my life have ocurred while living here. Sad moments, happy moments, exciting ones, etc. I have a soft spot for this place.

This is an attempt to reflect these feelings for this place and share them with many people.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, please note that this is a non-spam site.