Wednesday 26 August 2009

Brighton Handbags


I was checking my stats yesterday of this blog and most of my visitors found this blog looking for Brighton Handbags! Not that I talk about fashion, clothes or anything. I just did not realise there is a brand of handbags with that name. I wonder if that means this is becoming a good blog. Lol.

Well, anyway sorry for the visitors who arrived here looking for Brighton Handbags. I am afraid this has been the only time I have written about handbags. At least intentionally.

I wonder if in Brighton they sell Brighton Handbags. In my next visit to Churchill Square will keep an eye on that.

In the mean time, it is the mid of the week and I am quite tired. Maybe I should go to bed instead of cheking stats...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, please note that this is a non-spam site.