Monday 31 August 2009

Hen nights in Brighton


Brighton is well known for its Hen Nights tradition (Hen night is known in other places like staggette, in canada for example). And for all the ones who do not know that either, a hen night is when all the bride's girl friends and any ladie who is invited to attend to the wedding, go out for drinks. And, in general they are quite naughty in those hen nights. Having booze, being sexy, etc..

All year round, it is very common in Brighton to find a bunch of ladies with funny outfits clubbing and having fun, sometimes a lot of fun. Particularly in the summer, hen weekends in Brighton is non stop activity. Limousines or even buses collecting and taking ladies to places. Many often groups of stag night boys meet hen night girls, you know what I mean, I guess I dont need to describe the situation.

Last Friday, I went to Smugglers for a Corona party in Brighton. It was great, lots of people having fun and drinking away. A group of hen night ladies invaded the place, literally, they made the place their own. One of them came and pretended to take a picture with me, when another one was trying to slap my bum... after that, at least three were putting underwear on my head. Anyway, you get the picture...

There are several companies that organise hen nights packages one of them was telling me, all you need to say is how much money per person you want to spend and the hen night company tailors a package for you, including accommodation, food and drinks, limo, strippers and all... talking about organised entertainment.

I am not sure if that was part of their hen party games, but they were having fun. That was for sure. Of course they had like a theme, hen night t shirts, hats, many sex toys or 'hen night accesories' and even a special whistle to recruit the group.

With all that jazz I was thinking to find out about stripper jobs in Brighton! I would not mind go and have a laugh at their hotel for a couple of hours...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, please note that this is a non-spam site.