Saturday 15 August 2009

Fabric shop in Brighon

Today I went to the North Lanes in Brighton looking for velcro. I supposed I could find a shop that would sell it.

By coincidence, I ended up in a very nice pen shop with nice notebooks, scratch paper, inks, etc. I asked the kind lady there about the velcro I was looking for. She pointed me to a fabric shop in the Lanes. It is a very nice fabric shop, with nice people.

This fabric shop was busy but the young lady there was ready to help and finally I was able to have the velcro I needed to repair my futon. The problem with the futton is that the matress is loose on the frame, so when it is unfolded as a bed, the matress moves around a bit.

So my brilliant idea is to keep it in its place by attaching it to the frame using velcro. Couple of stitches would be more than enough to put the velcro in the right place. This was my saturday morning errand.

I think there is one more fabric shop in the North Lanes but I am not positive. I am not sure where else in Brighton you could find a fabric shop. Is one of those things you never realise is hard to find until you need it.

From now on, the problem about the velcro is solved. Thanks to the fabric shop in the Lanes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, please note that this is a non-spam site.